“We love creating timeless images with an artistic edge.”
Who We Are: The Owners
We are Jesse and Perri Farlow. We met 12 years ago on Myspace.
We are artists, makers, and perfectionists. We love working on projects together, including flipping our 1960’s home by ourselves. Our wedding photography business is one of our favorite team efforts besides raising our two adorable blue-eyed babies, Emery (9) and Nash (4).
We had a courthouse union in 2008 and have precisely 0 photos from our wedding day. This sad fact, and the fact that we cannot pass those memories to our children makes us extra passionate about providing our couples with meaningful memories of their love story!
That’s us in a nutshell. Here’s to hoping our Myspace selfies never resurface.
Where We Are
Silverhill, Alabama is the place we currently call home (it’s about halfway between Mobile, AL and Pensacola, FL). We photograph in all areas surrounding the Gulf Coast, however, we love day/ weekend trips so (pretty please) ask us about our travel rates!
What We Do
Our mission is to deliver beautiful, clean, quality art while providing a superior client experience. We want to showcase all of the elements of your day in a not-so-ordinary way and give your wedding day memories some extra WOW!
MEET OUR TEAM
OWNER/ PRIMARY PHOTOGRAPHER
• Favorite Food: Seafood
• Favorite Part of Wedding Day: The Ceremony
• If You could have lunch with one person, dead or alive…: Nikola Tesla
• Describe your perfect day: Sleeping in, taking a boat ride out with Perri to catch our limit, having lunch on a deserted island, campfire with the kids roasting marshmallows and hotdogs, and falling asleep to the sounds of nature.
• Favorite Quote: “If you’re gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough.”
OFFICE MANAGER/ PRIMARY PHOTOGRAPHER
• Favorite Food: My mother-in-law’s jambalaya, all day long.
• Favorite Part of Wedding Day: The bridal prep!
• If You could have lunch with one person, dead or alive…: My sweet precious angel Nana who passed in 2014.
• Describe your perfect day: An imaginary morning where I get to sleep in past 6:30am, Breakfast latte’s, antique shopping, a back massage, lots of sunshine, a long stroll with my kids and a magically clean home when it’s all over.
• Favorite Quote: “When the dreams you’re dreamin’ come to you, when the work you put in is realized; let yourself feel the pride but always stay humble and kind.” – Lori McKenna
LEAD ASSOCIATE PHOTOGRAPHER
ASSOCIATE PHOTOGRAPHER/ SECOND SHOOTER