“We love creating timeless images with an artistic edge.”
Who We Are
We are Jesse and Perri Farlow, a husband and wife wedding photography team. We are dreamers, doers, and each other’s biggest supporters. We love working on projects together, including flipping our 1960’s home by ourselves. However, our wedding photography gig is one of our favorite team efforts besides raising our two adorable blue-eyed babies, Emery (9) and Nash (3).
Where We Are
Silverhill, Alabama is the place we currently call home. We photograph in all surrounding areas from Mobile, Alabama to Pensacola, Florida; however we also enjoy traveling to your wedding destination. Location won’t stop us!
What We Do
Our mission: Delivering beautiful, clean, quality art while providing a superior client experience.
We want couples who are looking to trust someone with some of the most precious memories of their life. Additionally, we want to give those memories some extra WOW! We invite you to browse through our portfolio. We hope you find it is full of most lighting scenarios imaginable and that you can envision YOUR day by scrolling through.
Why choose Farlow?
• Attention to detail.
Thoughtfulness and design go into each photograph we create, from the click of the shutter to the images you receive.
• We are GOOD problem solvers.
An expert wedding photographer is always a good problem solver. As photographers, our job is 1/2 problem solving whether you realize it’s happening or not. There are not always ideal backgrounds, ideal lighting scenarios or even ideal situations on any given wedding day. It may rain. Your shoes are dirty from breaking them in. Your dress isn’t fitting correctly. Your hair took twice as long than you thought and now the entire timeline of your day is thrown off. Whatever the case, it is our job to problem solve in order to capture what we need to showcase the elements of your day in a beautiful artistic way. We are a calm and peaceful energy and promise to help you to forget about any minor hiccups when you look at your photos.
• We are easy-going!
Hey, it’s probably our most spoken compliment. We aren’t easily ruffled even when things get a little crazy (because sometimes they do).
• We were artists first.
Both of us went to college for art. Composition and design were embedded within us before ever picking up a professional camera!
• We are professional.
We are polite, proficient, courteous, and kind; but most importantly, we can take charge and make sure the job gets done. We are quick-thinking, thorough, and professional.
More About Us!
• Favorite Food: My mother-in-law’s jambalaya, all day long.
• Favorite Part of Wedding Day: The bridal prep!
• If You could have lunch with one person, dead or alive…: My sweet precious angel Nana who passed in 2014.
• Describe your perfect day: An imaginary morning where I get to sleep in past 6:30am, Breakfast latte’s, antique shopping, a back massage, lots of sunshine, a long stroll with my kids (they aren’t arguing during this stroll), and a magically clean home when it’s all over.
• Favorite Quote: “When the dreams you’re dreamin’ come to you, when the work you put in is realized; let yourself feel the pride but always stay humble and kind.” – Lori McKenna
• Favorite Food: Seafood
• Favorite Part of Wedding Day: The Ceremony
• If You could have lunch with one person, dead or alive…: Nikola Tesla
• Describe your perfect day: Sleeping in, taking a boat ride out with Perri to catch our limit, having lunch on a deserted island, flying the drone over the ocean, campfire with the kids roasting marshmallows and hotdogs, and falling asleep to the sounds of nature.
• Favorite Quote: “If you’re gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough.”