“We love creating timeless images with an artistic edge.”
Who We Are
We are Jesse and Perri Farlow. We met 12 years ago on Myspace.
We are artists, makers, and perfectionists. We love working on projects together, including flipping our 1960’s home by ourselves. Our wedding photography gig is one of our favorite team efforts besides raising our two adorable blue-eyed babies, Emery (9) and Nash (4).
We had a courthouse union in 2008 and have precisely 0 photos from our wedding day. This sad fact, and the fact that we cannot pass those memories to Emery and Nash make us extra passionate about providing our couples with meaningful memories of their love story!
That’s us in a nutshell. Here’s to hoping our Myspace selfies never resurface.
Where We Are
Silverhill, Alabama is the place we currently call home (it’s about halfway between Mobile, AL and Pensacola, FL). We photograph in all areas surrounding the Gulf Coast, however, we love day/ weekend trips so (pretty please) ask us about our travel rates!
What We Do
Our mission is to deliver beautiful, clean, quality art while providing a superior client experience. We want to showcase all of the elements of your day in a not-so-ordinary way and give your wedding day memories some extra WOW!
Why choose Farlow?
• We are GOOD problem solvers.
An expert wedding photographer is always a good problem solver. As photographers, our job is 1/2 problem solving whether you realize it’s happening or not. There are not always ideal backgrounds, lighting scenarios or even situations on any given wedding day. It is our job to problem solve in order to capture what we need to showcase the elements of your day in a beautiful artistic way. We are a calm and peaceful energy and promise to help you to forget about any minor hiccups when you look at your photos.
• Attention to detail.
Thoughtfulness and design go into each photograph we create, from the click of the shutter to the images you receive.
• We are artists.
Both of us went to college for art! Perri’s focus was fine art/ drawing but quickly turned Photoshop pro with a degree in graphic design. Jesse went for commercial art/ computer graphics. Composition, design, work ethic and deadlines were embedded within us before ever picking up a professional camera.
• We are easy-going!
Hey, it’s probably our most spoken compliment. We aren’t easily ruffled even when things get a little crazy (because sometimes they do).
• We are professional.
We are polite, proficient, courteous, and kind; but most importantly, we can take charge and make sure the job gets done. We are quick-thinking, thorough, and professional.
• We are married.
While this attribute doesn’t define any team as “GOOD”, we believe it benefits us tremendously. We are yin and yang. We are equal contributors with different ideas working towards the same goal with great communication and balance.
More About Us!
• Favorite Food: My mother-in-law’s jambalaya, all day long.
• Favorite Part of Wedding Day: The bridal prep!
• If You could have lunch with one person, dead or alive…: My sweet precious angel Nana who passed in 2014.
• Describe your perfect day: An imaginary morning where I get to sleep in past 6:30am, Breakfast latte’s, antique shopping, a back massage, lots of sunshine, a long stroll with my kids (they aren’t arguing during this stroll), and a magically clean home when it’s all over.
• Favorite Quote: “When the dreams you’re dreamin’ come to you, when the work you put in is realized; let yourself feel the pride but always stay humble and kind.” – Lori McKenna
• Favorite Food: Seafood
• Favorite Part of Wedding Day: The Ceremony
• If You could have lunch with one person, dead or alive…: Nikola Tesla
• Describe your perfect day: Sleeping in, taking a boat ride out with Perri to catch our limit, having lunch on a deserted island, flying the drone over the ocean, campfire with the kids roasting marshmallows and hotdogs, and falling asleep to the sounds of nature.
• Favorite Quote: “If you’re gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough.”