“We love creating timeless images with an artistic edge.”
Who We Are
We are Jesse and Perri Farlow, a husband and wife wedding photography team. We are dreamers, doers, and each other’s biggest supporters. We love working on projects together, including flipping our 1960’s home by ourselves. However, our wedding photography gig is one of our favorite team efforts besides raising our two adorable blue-eyed babes, Emery (8) and Nash (3).
Where We Are
Silverhill, Alabama is the place we currently call home. We photograph in all surrounding areas from Mobile, Alabama to Pensacola, Florida; however we also enjoy traveling to your wedding destination. Location won’t stop us!
What We Do
Our goal: delivering beautiful, clean, quality art while providing a superior client experience.
We want couples who are looking to trust someone with some of the most precious memories of their life. Additionally, we want to give those memories a little extra WOW! Please browse through our portfolio. We hope you find it is full of most lighting scenarios imaginable and that you can envision YOUR day by scrolling through!
We are super excited about the opportunity to chat with you about the visions for YOUR day!
• Favorite Food: My mother-in-law’s jambalaya, all day long.
• Favorite Part of Wedding Day: The bridal prep!
• If You could have lunch with one person, dead or alive…: My sweet precious angel Nana who passed in 2014.
• Describe your perfect day: An imaginary morning where I get to sleep in past 6:30am, Breakfast latte’s, antique shopping, a back massage, lots of sunshine, long strolls with my kids, and a magically clean home when it’s all over. End of the day, chilling on the couch with Jesse watching _(enter lame guilty pleasure show of your choice)_.
• Favorite Quote: “When the dreams you’re dreamin’ come to you, when the work you put in is realized; let yourself feel the pride but always stay humble and kind.” – Lori McKenna
• Favorite Food: Seafood
• Favorite Part of Wedding Day: The Ceremony
• If You could have lunch with one person, dead or alive…: Nikola Tesla
• Describe your perfect day: Sleeping in, taking a boat ride out with Perri to catch our limit, having lunch on a deserted island, flying the drone over the ocean, campfire with the kids roasting marshmallows and hotdogs, and falling asleep to the sounds of nature.
• Favorite Quote: “If you’re gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough.”